Most common reasons why your withdrawal check was rejected by your registered bank are:
- Your bank account name does not match your COL account name.
- The bank account registered in your COL profile is incorrect.
- Your bank account is a "Cash Deposit Only" account and does not accept check deposits.
- Your bank account is already dormant or closed.
If your check has been rejected by the bank, you have an option to:
- Register another local bank account which accepts check deposits and has the same owners as your COL account - for instructions click here
- Pick-up your check in our COL Business Center in Pasig City - for complete address click here
- Call your bank branch and ask if they can lift restrictions to accept the check deposit
- Update your COL account name to be similar with your bank account name
- Modify your bank account name to be similar with your COL account name